When everybody was a little kid, they didn’t care on what kinds of things went into there bodies. 4 years ago I didn’t have a care in the world of what kind of foods went in my mouth. But now that we started this unit it has open my eyes more to how all these foods can accumulate into something that can affect you later on in the future. If I was able to time travel 4 years back, I would slap that bag of Hot Cheetos out of my own hand and talk some sense into myself. Even though the snacks and food taste good, it doesn’t mean that it’s good for your health or your body. Things add up and if you keep eating those type of bad things it will eventually catch up to you and it will prevent you from doing certain things in the future. 4 years ago is when most people from our school started selling all kinds of snacks so that they can have either extra money on the side for them or to buy something that they have been wanting for a very long time. I regret ever buying chips because of how bad they are for your health. I should have been saving my money instead of spending it on junk food and fast food. Fast food is another thing that is very addicting because on how cheap it is to buy an instant meal that is made in 2.5 seconds. That is another thing that I would tell the Sandro from 4 years ago, that all those foods are bad for you and that to just save your money and make something out of the things that are in his house.
I know what you mean when you say that sometimes you regret buying chips from people. I also realized how bad Hot Cheetos were for my health so I stopped eating them as well. When it comes to food, saving money could be difficult because you're constantly surrounded by temptations. For example like how you mentioned those kids who sell. Even though they're trying to make money for them selves, they're making it difficult for a person to eat healthy. One of the reasons why students buy chips from other students at school is because the school lunch is gross. Maybe if the school lunches tasted better then students wouldn't have to buy unhealthy chips.
ReplyDelete