Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Very little change about my view on POF

After researching the topic of POF (politics of food), I found out how corrupted our country is. Even though people in America are mostly here to make money and earn a profit, much of the people are not getting the money legit. The way they are making money is unmoral and dangerous if not regulated. I think the consumers, who purchase a product deserves the right to know exactly whats inside of their product they bought, because most people have no idea whats inside of their foods. This has shown me that the world of food, isn't what it seems and it needs to be changed.The FDA is being paid by the food industries, well more of the food industries are supporting political figures that support the food companies,  to give less inspections to the factories that produce these products. So they are allowed to  not being totally honest with the products they are selling to the consumers and there are people being hurt by this because of their lack of care. If people know that the food is bad at least tell the other consumers what might happen if they consumer their product.For the way I eat has only changed slightly because of how cheap the food is and filling, but I've also been preparing more of my own foods at my own home using organic products. The way that the food industry is something that I can't run away from because sooner or later I'm going to crave something from them, but now when I do eat any kinds of food the articles of POF pop into my mind and ask me where does this food come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment