Sunday, October 18, 2015

110 %


Thinking about the future leaves me feeling as if I'm in a dark pit with no way to get out.That pit is filled with anxiety of what I'm going to do after high school and what I really want my life to become. Yet I am also filled with excitement knowing that I have the choice of how I want my life to be. I'm not saying everything I plan to do will happen, because of course there will be bumps in the road that I will do.  However, it causes me to think about how I got there in the first place. Every little step I took in the direction of that pit makes me realize how important each step I take is. I am realizing that there are some actions I can do to help me see the light from pit and even ways to get. I will give you three actions as examples. One of them is to live each day. As in to really live it, no matter how boring it is, I grasped the concept that I can never get that day back. Second is to do everything you need to do for the day and then do even more. Third is to appreciate why certain events took place in your life and to be grateful for the people who are actually there for you. Sometimes people who are always there for get undermined but nothing is forever.

"Wherever you are, be all there."
                                    -Jun Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment