Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Sunday

Hi blog,

Today is a weird day for me.  Around three o'clock, I thought I was going to die, or at least get amputated.  Fortunately, none of those things happened.

I accidently cut myself with a glass while washing the dishes.  I can see the flesh hanging out of my hand, and the blood won't stop coming.  My kitchen looked like a murder scene, and I started getting dizzy.  I tried calling my sisters and friends but no one picked up, and none of my neighbors are home, so I decided to call 911 and they send the EMTs to my house.  They told me that I need to get stitches from the hospital or else the blood will keep coming out, the wound will keep tearing, and I might get an infection from the wound.

Have you ever been inside the ambulances?  Those things are tiny, especially when two people are cramped in there.  The ride apparently took like ten minutes, but it felt like an hour.  When I got there, they force me to get stitches, so they give me one of those numb injection things.  I'm pretty sure it didn't work effectively because I still feel the needles and string piercing my hand.

Anyway, that's how I spent six hours of my Sunday, in the emergency room.  How did you spend yours?

1 comment:

  1. Terrible! I hate it when I'm hurt and all alone.

    ReplyDelete