This school year has been harder than I thought it would be. It is already October and I need to wrap up college applications. I am looking forward to seeing not only what schools I get accepted into but, where the rest of my peers do as well. Even though the school year just began not too long ago, it has gone by incredibly fast. I hope the rest of the year continues at this pace. Senior year is so bittersweet. Bitter because it the last time I will ever get to experience anything with my class and sweet because I am finally finishing this chapter in my life. I can't wait until I get to pack my bags over the summer, to say 'see you later' to family and friends, and to arrive to my college campus knowing that I made it. I am most looking forward to experiencing a different life where nobody knows me and I can start fresh and continue to leave footsteps somewhere else in this world. When I think about college, I think about an adventure that I am 100% ready to tackle on. I have crazy dreams that I want to come true and I know that hard work will lead me there. I would love to go away to college and experience life in another state with a different climate. While I am away, I want to study abroad so I can see the world. I hope to major in communications for film and television and would love to go to graduate school at USC. I also want to keep performing in musicals because that is what I am most passionate about. Maybe one day I will be able to perform on Broadway.
What are some of goals for the future?
No comments:
Post a Comment