Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Realization

Beginning my Senior Year I was filled with complete anguish, anguish to the fact that i'm going to be an adult in a matter of months. Anguish to the fact that I have to start my senior applications which would determine my success in my career. Knowing that I will be leaving my comfort zone fills me with excitement and nerves for such a vast change that will occur in my life. Yet, through these times where I am filled with complete stress I am managing to enjoy my last year as a "kid" and enjoying my "last" set of goodbyes. The goodbyes I am referring to consist of my last Friday night football games, school dances and stress free weekends. I know that next year everything in my life will be different for example the type of environment, friends and priorities but as of now I am enjoying my last couple of months in high school.

1 comment:

  1. All the school events we have here at school should be cherished because we may not see our friends as much anymore or even at all after high school. Stepping out of my comfort zone I made a variety of new and exciting memories here at school that I may not get quite at college. Even with all the applications and the thought of being an adult, I'm finding the time to have fun and still enjoy life just like you are. After all, I'm sure every senior who's applying should squeeze in a bit of fun during these stressful times so we're not overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete