Thursday, October 15, 2015

Jordan Cassiani : (

Finally my last year of high school, I don't believe in senior-itus, I have the exact opposite of it. I want to leave Mayfair at my best. In everything I do, soccer, schooling, clubs I want to be at the top of my game when I off to college. Everyday I'm preparing for the end of this year, I welcome it with open arms and embrace the harsh realities that await me. It's the truth but I've seen all my older siblings go to college and some of them are still in college. They all had different ways when they went to college, one went right in and finished quick, another found college wasn't for him, this one went to college off and on, and the one before me couldn't pick a major they found interesting. So I have a pretty firm grasp on what I want to do and what I don't along with all of their knowledge about financial aid and what classes are interesting so I think I'll be okay with whatever comes next.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan! So it seems you have almost like a college experience in way from watching your older siblings go through it. I'm kind of jealous of that. I don't know anyone close to me who is going through college so I don't have any advice or expectations. I'm just wandering on my own and hoping I don't get lost.

    ReplyDelete