So, the SAT score just came out and I thought I did pretty well until I heard about other people's score. I heard some people was talking and stressing out about their college chances and how they might not be able to get in. The thing is, though, these people are applying to just about the same places as me, but they have better SAT score, better GPA, more extracurricular activities, and can write better essays than me.
I just finished reading the post below me, and it said something along the line of "the UC application are about to be due" or something like that. So then, I panicked because I haven't started typing out a single thing on the application yet. I just checked on google and apparently, the application are due on November 31. Ok, so that should give me about two or three weeks to type my application and turn it in on time. (watch if the website just keep crashing twenty-four seven for the entirely of two weeks before it's due, I'm gonna scream.) That's enough time, right? Then again, I've been procrastinating since summer, what's gonna stop me from procrastinating this time too? Well, I guess this next unit of ERWC, I think Ms. Fletcher said something about working on the personal statement. (On a totally unrelated note: I just realise the class' name is "ERWC" and not "ERW".) Nevermind then, I just look at the outline and it said, "What's Next After High School".
I'm starting to regret not going to the personal statement workshop now. People have been saying that it's great or helpful. I could have just go and listen and get advice, but I ended woke up late and didn't go because of laziness. Well, I guess I should go and start getting my priority in order now to make sure that I won't be late for the application.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment