Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hey blog.

       When I was in middle school I remember the vending machines had licorice ,those were the golden days, but now there is just a bunch of over priced terrible snacks. Seriously, no one wants your dollar fifty off brand lays chips that barely have any salt on them. Does the school even make money from the vending machines anymore? If they were smart they'd put some Ritz crackers up in there for a dollar because no one caries around an extra fifty cents with them. I'm not about to walk around school all day with two pieces of metal clanking together as my background music for the day. I just want some good snacks before I leave High school  because I don't see why someone would want to punish children unnecessarily with our current snacks.
        
       

4 comments:

  1. Malik, you make a very good point in your snack argument I had friends who went to this school before me and they told me of a time of good snacks and lunches. So I had high expectations on the snacks and now I'm disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, I think that the new vending machine prices are persuading student to do the illegal acts of selling. Students should not be charged so high for a lower standard of food. The students selling are taking advantages of this and schools will begin to lose money. Some of the machines doesn't even take in dollar bills so you need to walk around with like 6 quarters or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, way back when a bag of gummy bears were 1.00 ... In truth, ever since they raised the money on snacks and stocked up on baked chips, I never bought from the vending machines again.

    ReplyDelete