Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Am I the only one?
We're getting to the end of October and I still haven't started applying for any colleges yet and it worries me because I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't hopped onto the application train yet. Honestly, I feel like what's holding me back is the fear of just catastrophically failing with my applications. Or maybe I'm just afraid of not getting into any universities (which I know is highly unlikely). I'm worried that I will procrastinate on this so much that I will end up missing the deadlines entirely. Does anyone have advice on how to get through with the process without feeling overwhelmed and stressed out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I felt like this not too long ago too. However, I realized doing a little bit each day for an application can help ease the stress a bit as it did for me. I think we all have that fear but we just need to be brave and put ourselves out there. I figured that if I was proud of my work throughout my high school years, then there's always a chance of being where we want to be.
ReplyDeleteDoing a little each day sounds like a good idea. I guess I need to just do what you said and be brave. Thanks
Delete