Friday, December 4, 2015
There won't really be as many consequences for trolling as other offences. I don't think it will ever be seen as a real offense compared to other things. Being an anonymous troll wouldn't really get you a big sentence if it ever even is penalized. However, I feel like it should be considered as something serious because of all the negative effects it can have on the audience. Maybe it could be because the internet is something that is a part of everyone's daily life it's resulted in being something we should be used to. Also, I think it is difficult to penalize someone who is anonymous sometimes because there's apps that are all anonymous people and so it's too many to really account everyone. In any sense, even though I feel it should have a high penalty I don't think it will make much progress in that department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daniel you're a genius but dumb, yes it doesn't have enough consequemces but that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to limit the success of trolls.
ReplyDelete