With all of the articles I've been reading lately, my mind is ready to explode. I've been going through countless articles; skimming them to see if they're great reads or not. Its hard to decipher sometimes, whether one is readable or not. I've probably read about ten, and only found, like, four were good sources and full of good information. This assignment was much harder than I anticipated. I kinda actually dislike my research question, only because it's hard to find a decent article.
Is anyone else having the struggle with finding an article that's hitting spot on with their research question?
Sunday, March 13, 2016
Is Our Food Safe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YES this assignment requires SO much more work than I expected. It's tedious work having to find articles answering your specific research question. The hardest part is finding new articles with information that you haven't already read in another article. Like my topic is about how much organic food actually helps the environment and all of the articles say the same thing!
ReplyDeleteI am having those same troubles and I feel like my head is ready to explode too. I feel like most of the articles are just so repetitive.
ReplyDelete