Originally, my research question was based on the distribution of food and why humans are still starving when we have more than enough food for everyone; but then it began to sound like a straight-forward question (which was something I wanted to stay away from).
My research paper is now going to touch the correlation between obesity and evolution. I've sparked the question if humans are really entering a permanent body change regarding weight gain or if it is all a myth. Movies, like WALL-E, for example (which actually helped me create the question for this paper), showed an imaginary outcome of our future if we continue to consume food so unhealthily. The research I've done for my paper so far, states statistics of human diets and their life styles throughout generations. Many people choose not to believe that humans are evolving because of genetics regarding obesity, but simply from our individual actions.
*As I researched more about it, I have noticed that I choose to believe that evolution is a real thing that is occurring; meaning that my argument in the paper is most likely going to lean more towards this theory.*
No comments:
Post a Comment