Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What I have learned so far in my research

For my research paper I plan on explaining the ways on how choosing a healthier diet can alter the way your body performs. I plan on using personal experiences along with other online sources to truly show how what you provide your body effects the way your body will perform. In Fleck's article "How Does Eating Healthy Affect Your Life" she describes  the many beneficial factors that a healthy diet has such as weight maintenance, a better mood, increased energy levels, positive inspiration to others and the the potential for a heightened quality of life. Through my stage of excerising regularly and eating a blanched diet I can not deny that I did not experience just one of these factors but for the most part I had experienced every single one. It most definitely is not a easy task to take at hand but in the long run the benefits will be the utmost beneficial to your body. Now a days the top 3 causes of death are all food related these being heart disease, all cancers, and strokes all caused by diet and obesity. People don't realize that these diseases can be stopped just by eating well.

1 comment: